Charter Sales Advisor
Victor is an online marketplace for private jet charter. The innovative online portal presents transparent online bookings of private jets backed by experienced Customer Support Sales & Commercial and Operations team. Following its launch in August 2011, Victor has over 77,000 members and as an internet-based company sees no barriers to growth.
The Victor Outside Sales team is a remote workforce supported by operational and back office business centers in New York, California and London. Victor is now looking to exponentially grow their US presence by expanding our sales team in key strategic regional private aviation markets.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, Private Office, your primary responsibility will be in identifying and converting new leads to become Victor members (prospects) and ultimately building a portfolio of loyal clientele. This role is vital as we look to take the business to the next level. Having launched a loyalty scheme this summer (Alto), Victor is known for our passion of exceeding our customers and prospects expectations with superior customer service. This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Charter Sales professional to join one of the fastest growing private jet businesses in the world.
Responsibilities will include lead generation, working with existing clients and developing new business throughout North America. You will be responsible for building customer relations and creating a client list by targeting individual clients and companies who require private jet charter services.
- Develop prospects via traditional as well as non-traditional sales channels
- Service new and existing jet charter clientele with the highest regard for service excellence
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve and surpass company quotas
- Create and attend high-net-worth networking opportunities, while demonstrating a return on the investment
- Work with operations and management to deliver sales proposals that win business
- Continual development of business planning, incorporating marketing and sales strategies to meet company goals
- A fluent grasp on B-to-C & B-to-B contract management and negotiations
- Current experience selling to UNWI that can be verified on request
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, multitasking and prioritizing what is needed to further goals, ability to problem solve in high-pressure environments while remaining an excellent ambassador of the Victor brand at all times
- Exceptional work ethic and an above average drive to succeed; demonstrated ability to work on your own as well as in a group or team environment
- A proven track record in servicing high-net-worth individuals, celebrities, athletes, corporate accounts and/or international dignitaries
- Passionate about sales, technology and private aviation
- Fluent in Microsoft office, Salesforce or similar CRM software, firm grasp of aviation software a plus
- Highly competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, subsidized healthcare & dental.
- Independent contractor arrangement with competitive compensation split also available for qualified candidates with previous experience selling to and servicing the population controlling the .001% of wealth in the world
- Flexible work from home office arrangement - or from our NYC or CA office
***IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE USA WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP**