Senior Account Manager
You are passionate about exceeding our customer’s needs, converting inbound prospect leads into loyal customers, and honing your skills to prospect your own leads and convert them into long term Victor customers.
Using your sales and customer service skills you will build strong relationships with your customers, understand their private travel requirements to identify how Fly Victor can meet and exceed their needs. The senior account manager is a pivotal role that serves as a stepping off point for future outbound sales development and career progression at Victor.
You will be calling prospects and existing customers to promote the services we offer, generating new sales and converting new leads into sales, whilst also establishing a client portfolio or building on your existing one. You will also be researching your very own leads, cold calling, and converting these leads into new business for Victor. You will also act a defacto brand ambassador for Victor as your interface outside the office with prospects. You are the public sales face of our brand.
As you will be liaising with both new and existing customers, excellent communication skills and an engaging personal manner are vital. You will be the point of contact for your customers building long term relationships, providing them with quotes and proactively advising/selling. You are an aviation expert.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales (North America), you will be responsible for a combination of sales to new Victor members (prospects) and account management of existing customers.
The ideal Candidate will be:
- organized, methodical, focus, process driven.
- Personable, not afraid to hear no, even keeled, high EQ.
- Be able to make 100+ warm-calls a day. Understand a fast paced sales process and be team oriented.
- The candidate will also have the ability to start from “scratch”, hunt and convert new prospects.
- Proven ability to lead by example. Has grit, demonstrates persistence
- self sufficient, self starter, optimistic demeanor
- solutions and results focused
Purpose of the role:
- To be a central contact point for your Victor members and customers, and share of inbound leads.
- Develop new business outside of the inbound lead funnel for Victor
- Develop and hone ability to sell “outside the inbound funnel”
- To KYC (Know Your Customer) inbound leads, call all your allocated new Victor members to better understand their private travel requirements and to sell Victor.
- To “mine” existing prospects and customers to ascertain where and when they are travelling next, in order to provide opportunities for sales conversion.
- To maintain and build relationships with your prospects and customers, and progressively build your customer book.
- To sell Victor private jet charter services! Convert prospects into customers, and build a customer book based off Victor supplied inbound leads
- Become an expert aviation consultant to HNW individuals
There will be multi-channel daily contact with new Victor prospects, Victor customers, and old inactive prospects, primarily by telephone and email.
The following is an indicative but not exhaustive list, of the kind of responsibilities and activity that the successful candidate will be expected to undertake:
- Research business opportunities; builds business case for setting up meetings; attending conferences, tradeshows, networking and corporate events
- Hit quarterly outside sales member creation and conversion KPIs.
- Required to travel up to 15% of the time to network outside the office and build outbound book
- Ability to identify sales verticals and events, present business opportunities to Head of Sales and Marketing while demonstrating an expected ROI and ability to sell face-to-face.
- Plan and organize monthly and quarterly sales activity in and outside the office
- Ability to close up to $2.5-$3.5M in business annually.
- Forecast sales pipeline 1 month in advance
- Demonstrated ability to sell over multiple communication channels with emphasis on the phone and in person.
- Call new Victor members and take them through a prescribed verification process and determine how they could use the Victor platform.
- Contact existing members and customers to ascertain future travel plans and encourage them to request quotes.
- Reactivate members who have not visited the Victor website of been in contact over a specified time period.
- Meet your revenue, margin, sales and contact efforts KPIs/goals as defined by senior management.
- Actively account manage your customer base
- Ensure new members are fully informed about the benefits Victor can offer. This requires asking probing questions, finding implicit and explicit pain points and talking about how Victor’s features can benefit how they fly.
- Partner with the Victor Commercial Operations Team and ensure all requests for Victor members and customers are sent the most suitable quotes for the trip. Follow up on all outstanding quotes sent to your Victor members and customers.
- Control the sale cycle, assist in getting more accurate quotes, and closing requests for unqualified prospects
- Input, maintain and continually update relevant information and member details in Salesforce.
- Interest in defining initiatives to improve company performance and overall sales processes. Key stakeholder in refining sales process with Head of sales
- Takes ownership of cross departmental initiatives that can improve the business
- Role model and mentor more junior associates
- Minimum sales experience of 5 years (2 yrs of consultative sales preferred)
- Luxury sales experience or experience selling to UHNW required
- College degree required
- Good understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Prior salesforce experience a +
- Prior aviation experience a +
- Project management experience
- Business aviation experience preferred