Outbound Sales Intern
Fly Victor is a rapidly growing, aspirational private jet charter company, providing customers with seamless access to 7,000 aircraft at 40,000 airports via a network of over 200 partner operators globally.
With over 100 talented staff in London and New York, Victor is opening up private jet charter to a brand new generation of leisure and business travellers. We’re continuing to grow and build and we’re winning awards too, most recently with the Sunday Times Tech Track, Deloitte Tech Fast 50 and FT 1000.
Since 2016, we have been welcoming young talent into the game-changing Victor team. By joining our Outbound Sales Internship Programme, you will learn about the general aviation industry, will gain knowledge in customer relationship management, prospecting and researching, as well gain experience in the promotion of a luxury, technology-based brand.
What you will do:
- Generate and identify new sales leads through associated networks, using Victor online tools and public information online/offline;
- Provide business insights on prospects (biographies, previous aviation experience, company structure);
- Use Victor CRM (Salesforce) to check if these contacts already exist in the database and update existing records or enter new contact details into the database, ensuring a high standard of data quality;
- Assist in preparing and collating Outbound Sales documentation and proposals;
- Additional team support activities will include working alongside a CRM and eCommerce Manager on new leads email strategy, planning and execution.
You can commit to 12 weeks full-time internship based in our London Headquarters Office;
- You are sales-oriented with an interest in the luxury market and/or aviation and ability to spot potential business opportunities;
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member;
- You have good attention to details, highly organized, proactive with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments and multitask;
- You are positive and have enthusiastic attitude towards work, flexibility and ability to work independently;
- Proficiency in English language with excellent written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in German, French, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic or any other language would be desirable but not essential.
This internship includes a weekly allowance and is full-time, Monday through Friday based in London (Victor Headquarters).
We will provide you with the opportunities to participate in the UHNWI intelligent engagement brainstorming sessions, training as well as 1 day on-site development training of your choice if KPIs are met by the end of the internship.
Working for the company is fast-paced and full of incredible opportunity for the future.
If you’re keen to join a team where reaching for the sky is the norm, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Victor!