We are looking for a self-motivated Community Manager to join our team in Central London.
Victor is a leading on-demand B2C jet charter platform driving disruption across the private aviation industry. Launched in 2011, the company’s B2C offering rewrote the jet charter rulebook with a fully-transparent, subscription-free, ‘on-demand’ marketplace allowing members to swiftly check pricing options and aircraft specifics before booking flights. Victor has ranked in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for four consecutive years and the Deloitte UK Tech Fast 50 for two. Victor is also ranked 380th in the FT 1000 list of Europe’s fastest-growing companies.
In summer 2019, Victor continued to innovate by launching an industry-first climate action campaign to lead the aviation sector to a more sustainable future. We are due to launch a CEO initiative - #BeyondOffset - which calls for businesses to identify and invest in climate action solutions.
We are looking for a digitally savvy individual who is passionate about the power of social media to amplify a brand message or engage in a global conversation. You will also have a keen interest in sustainable luxury and the need for businesses to address the global climate crisis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build their career in social media and communications, in a fast-paced and sales-driven business. You will be working closely with the CEO and marketing team to deliver consistent messaging and tone of voice in line with other marketing activity as well as business and campaign goals. You will also coordinate internal stakeholders, freelancers, agencies and campaign partners, so will need to be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and confidence.
- Our climate action partners and other businesses and business leaders looking to galvanize change in their own industries
- Our high-net worth customer base and potential customers globally
- Our luxury partners and the luxury press
- The aviation trade community – industry bodies, aircraft operators, competitors and other aviation peers
Purpose of the Role:
- To position Victor as an industry-leader in action against climate change
- To amplify the Victor voice in the aviation and luxury industries
- To engage with our high-net worth community and the topics that interest them
- To promote the services of Victor and our USPS
- To deal with and moderate any customer enquiries or comments through social media in a timely manner
- To build the profile of Victor’s CEO & Founder as an entrepreneur and business owner driving change in an outdated and historically opaque industry and as an industry spokesperson, particularly on creating a sustainable future for aviation
- To drive awareness of the #BeyondOffset mission, a CEO initiative for positive environmental action
- Managing the social media channels and voice for Victor, Victor’s CEO and the #BeyondOffset
- Implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Research and understand the Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) consumer, luxury travel, and consumer technology spaces and how we can creatively engage and acquire users
- Research and understand the topic of climate action in aviation and in business
- Staying on top of the news agenda (particularly around aviation and climate action)
- Ensure a consistent stream of relevant and engaging content on all channels which promotes the company’s or campaign’s USPs
- Prepare briefs and assist with written and visual content production to be used across marketing channels
- Keep on top of daily or ad hoc reporting across channels using social media measurement tools
- 1-2 years professional work experience in community management or communications
- Fluent English speaker (native speaker level)
- Degree level, Business or Bachelor of Arts
- Prior luxury product/service (retail, arts, hospitality, travel) or digital marketing/communications agency experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Good eye for detail, design & luxury content
- Tools: Hootsuite, TrackMaven
- Photoshop and video editing skills
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare including 50% off gym membership and 50% off Evans Cycles
- Employee perks programme
- 20 days holiday rising to a maximum of 25 days with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory Pension